Hadoop, mail # user - Question regarding job execution

Question regarding job execution
Jagmohan Chauhan 2013-03-03, 07:58
Hi

I am using Capacity scheduler on a  cluster of 5 nodes. I submit 3 jobs to
the system with a single queue for same user. I am observing that they are
executed on FIFO basis even if the map slots are empty.  According to my
observation , when the first job for the user ends then its 2nd job starts.

Is it true that when using Capacity Scheduler, for any user, its next job
will be executed when its prior job is finished?

--
Thanks and Regards
Jagmohan Chauhan

http://homepage.usask.ca/~jac735/