MapReduce >> mail # user >> Application errors with one disk on datanode getting filled up to 100%

Re: Application errors with one disk on datanode getting filled up to 100%
>From the snapshot, you got around 3TB for writing data.

Can you check individual datanode's storage health.
As you said you got 80 servers writing parallely to hdfs, I am not sure can
that be an issue.
As suggested in past threads, you can do a rebalance of the blocks but that
will take some time to finish and will not solve your issue right away.

You can wait for others to reply. I am sure there will be far better
solutions from experts for this.

Nitin Pawar