MapReduce, mail # user - ClassNotFoundException in Main

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 13:47
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:02
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:08
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:20
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:40
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:53
Re: ClassNotFoundException in Main
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 17:05
Thats because the error is not related to the packaging. As mentioned in my
last mail, downgrade the java version used for compiling your code from Jdk
7 to Jdk 6. If you are using an IDE, it will have an option to set the
target compilation version. Google will help.