MapReduce >> mail # user >> ClassNotFoundException in Main

Re: ClassNotFoundException in Main
Thats because the error is not related to the packaging. As mentioned in my
last mail, downgrade the java version used for compiling your code from Jdk
7 to Jdk 6. If you are using an IDE, it will have an option to set the
target compilation version. Google will help.