MapReduce, mail # user - New Distributed Cache

New Distributed Cache
Botelho, Andrew 2013-07-10, 17:15
Hi,

I am trying to store a file in the Distributed Cache during my Hadoop job.
In the driver class, I tell the job to store the file in the cache with this code:

Job job = Job.getInstance();
job.addCacheFile(new URI("file name"));

That all compiles fine.  In the Mapper code, I try accessing the cached file with this method:

Path[] localPaths = context.getLocalCacheFiles();

However, I am getting warnings that this method is deprecated.
Does anyone know the newest way to access cached files in the Mapper code? (I am using Hadoop 2.0.5)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew