HBase >> mail # user >> HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?

Re: HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?
Re traffic and free vs. not free - Amandeep was right - according to
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/#DataTransfer it's NOT free.  The
AWS person I recently spoke to about this told me it was free, but I
guess it's not!

Otis
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html