MapReduce >> mail # user >> mapred.tasktacker.reduce.tasks.maximum issue

+
Vincent Y. Shen 2013-11-14, 14:53
Re: mapred.tasktacker.reduce.tasks.maximum issue
Dear Vincent,

You have to make sure that mapred-site is modified on every tasktracker
node! Not just the master! Mapred-site can be customized if you have a
heterogeneous cluster. I usually start the dfs, then copy all the
mapredsites to the slave nodes, then run start-mapred.sh and then start a
job.

Regards, Dieter

+
Vincent Y. Shen 2013-11-14, 14:58