Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Project name conflict heads-up

Re: Project name conflict heads-up
This makes sense to me. Especially since Bigtop has a policy of not
patching up the upstream sources except for rare temporary situations (eg
the patch for Oozie carried for a while), the apache- prefix is accurate
provenance.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy