HBase, mail # user - NotServingRegionException in Pseudo-Distributed Mode

Re: NotServingRegionException in Pseudo-Distributed Mode
Bing Li 2012-04-11, 18:25
Dear Shashwat,

I appreciate so much for your reply!

But I still cannot solve the problem with the links in your email. In my
case, the environment is simple. All of the stuffs run on a single machine.

Does the exception affect something? Some data will be lost or anything
else?

I got another link which wondered if NSRE was really an exception.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-user/201003.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

Any further help? Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing