HDFS >> mail # user >> Region Server based filter using SingleColumnValueFilter is not working in CDH4.2.1 but working on CDH4.1.2

Region Server based filter using SingleColumnValueFilter is not working in CDH4.2.1 but working on CDH4.1.2
Dear Hadoop/Hbase Developer,

  I was trying to scan the hbase table  by  applying  *SingleColumnValueFilter
 ,* It workes fine in CDH4.1.2  but when same code  I am running in Other
Dev cluster which is not working under CDH4.2.1 , Is there any issue with
version difference or it is a code level issue ?

  I am sharing the code which i wrote in Driver level scanning for hbase
mapreduce.

CODE
*****************

 List<Filter> filters = new ArrayList<Filter>();

   SingleColumnValueFilter colValFilter = new
SingleColumnValueFilter(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("code"),
CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new SubstringComparator("SAMIR_AL_START "));
    colValFilter.setFilterIfMissing(false);
    filters.add(colValFilter);
    FilterList fl = new FilterList( FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ALL,
filters);
    Scan scan = new Scan();
    scan.setFilter(fl);
    scan.addColumn(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("sequence_id"));
    scan.addColumn(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("session_id"));
    scan.addColumn(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("timestamp"));
    scan.addColumn(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("userguid"));
    scan.addColumn(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("code"));

*Note: same code when I am running, it is not giving  only
 "SAMIR_AL_START " value as output , rather then it is producing the other
family's some Other value. *

*For example I want to filter the record  from hbase which containes only
"SAMIR_AL_START"  as value under families 'cf1' and qualifier 'code' (It is
giving as i wanted under CDH4.1.2 but when I am running same code in Other
cluder(CDH4.2.1) *
*which is not giving  the right output )*

*If Incase anyone already  aware with this type of filter in hbase using
java could you please help me on the same problem.*

*Thanks,*
*samir. *