Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler
Also, I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7394 to track
this issue.

--
Aaron T. Myers