Hadoop, mail # dev - Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-15, 02:12
Also, I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7394 to track
this issue.

--