Accumulo >> mail # user >> Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference

+
Newman, Elise 2013-05-30, 19:19
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-30, 19:57
+
Newman, Elise 2013-05-30, 20:00
+
William Slacum 2013-05-30, 20:06
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-30, 20:13
Re: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
There are other getConnector calls which you can pass in an authentication
token. Unless you're running a different configuration, you should be using
PasswordToken.

On May 30, 2013 3:20 PM, "Newman, Elise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hello!****
>
> ** **
>
> Stupid question: What is the preferred way for a client to get a connector
> reference? The SimpleClient example uses
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.Instance.getConnector, but that method
> appears to be deprecated (I’m using a snapshot of Accumulo 1.6).****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!****
>
> Elise****