Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page

+
Adam Kawa 2013-05-30, 21:14
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:06
+
Adam Kawa 2013-05-30, 22:26
Re: Cannot update "PoweredBy" wiki page
Hey Adam,

If you create a user ID for the Hadoop wiki and send it to me I'll
update this page which will give you perms.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ContributorsGroup

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Adam Kawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could someone please add me? I promise not to break anything ;)
>

> 2013/5/31 Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Someone with proper karma needs to add you into ACL for this page.
>>
>> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:14PM, Adam Kawa wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > When uploading new content (and information about my company), I got the
>> > exception
>> > "Sorry, can not save page because "rubbelloselotto.de" is not allowed in
>> > this wiki."
>> >
>> > How could I solve it?
>> >
>> > Kind regards,
>> > Adam