Hive >> mail # user >> How we can change the files name of results query in hive (the famous files name 00000_0, 00000_1,.....)

How we can change the files name of results query in hive (the famous files name 00000_0, 00000_1,.....)
Hello every one,

I want to know if is there a manner to change the files name when I want to
store in  HDSF or Local directory the Hive queries  results  (select ….
>From …..), ie the famous files name (00000_0, 00000_1,..)?

Thanks for your answers ;)