Flume >> mail # user >> A simple question

A simple question
hi,
Flume load config file every 30seconds, so it stop all compoents, then
start all compoents. if I use exec source with tail -F, does there lost
data or duplicate data becauseof restart all compoent? I find there always
more than original logs after sink to hdfs. I used flume-1.3,one exec
soure, one file channel, one hdfs sink. Thanks.