Hadoop >> mail # user >> Sometimes no map tasks are run - X are complete and N-X are pending, none running

Re: Sometimes no map tasks are run - X are complete and N-X are pending, none running
I forgot to examine logs, I will next time it happens.
Thank you
BW, no maps are running. Only few are pending and the rest are complete.
Saptarshi Guha