Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: 0.23 & trunk tars, we'll we publishing 1 tar per component or a single tar? What about source tar?

Re: 0.23 & trunk tars, we'll we publishing 1 tar per component or a single tar? What about source tar?
Tom White 2011-10-12, 16:56
I think it's simplest to publish a single Hadoop tarball and users
start the services they want. This is the model we have always
followed up to now.

Cheers,
Tom