Accumulo, mail # dev - RE: [VOTE] 1.6.0 Feature freeze.

+
dlmarion 2013-09-27, 18:30
+
John Vines 2013-09-27, 17:39
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-27, 17:57
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-27, 17:58
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-09-27, 18:01
+
John Vines 2013-09-27, 18:08
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-27, 19:03
+
Brian Loss 2013-09-27, 20:02
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-27, 21:02
+
William Slacum 2013-09-28, 18:04
+
Corey Nolet 2013-09-28, 18:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-27, 19:49
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-09-29, 01:29
Re: [VOTE] 1.6.0 Feature freeze.
John Vines 2013-09-30, 19:22
It's been 72 hours and we have 10 binding + 2 non-binding votes, with none
against. So November 1 at 23:59 PDT we will feature freeze with the above
conditions. We are approximately 1 month out and I will send out reminders
as we approach the deadline.
On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
> On Sep 27, 2013 1:40 PM, "John Vines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Please vote on a feature freeze date of Nov 1 23:59 PDT for the master
> > branch.  Shortly after this time we will branch 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT from
> master
> > and increment the version in master.  "Feature Freeze" means only bug
> fixes
> > and documentation updates happen after the date, which implies major code
> > additions and changes are already in place with appropriate tests.
> >
> > If a commiter thinks a new feature in 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT is not ready for
> > release, they should bring it up on the dev list.  If agreement can not
> be
> > reached on the dev list with 72 hours, then the commiter can call for a
> > vote on reverting the feature from 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.  The vote must pass
> with
> > majority approval[1].  If the vote passes, any commiter can revert the
> > feature from 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.
> >
> > This vote will remain open for 72 hours and must have consensus
> approval[2]
> > to pass.

+
Christopher 2013-10-02, 18:56