Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] 1.6.0 Feature freeze.

Re: [VOTE] 1.6.0 Feature freeze.
It's been 72 hours and we have 10 binding + 2 non-binding votes, with none
against. So November 1 at 23:59 PDT we will feature freeze with the above
conditions. We are approximately 1 month out and I will send out reminders
as we approach the deadline.