Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper and PHP

Zookeeper and PHP
Hi,

I am looking into using Zookeeper inside a php environment. My usecase is
configuration management right now.

I thought about 3 different approaches:
- using a C-based php module (there exists a couple on GitHub)
- using the REST interface provided in /contrib
- using Thrift (by bundling a Thrift server with the ZK Client)

I am currently more in favor of using Thrift, because I do not know about
the stability of the other approaches.
Would be somebody be able to recommend something ? Do you know about
projects / companies using zookeeper with php ?

Thanks
Antoine