Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] 1.3.0 release

+
Brock Noland 2012-09-28, 16:26
+
Will McQueen 2012-09-28, 17:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-09-28, 18:31
+
Mubarak Seyed 2012-09-28, 18:33
Re: [DISCUSS] 1.3.0 release
Mike Percy 2012-09-28, 21:55
Brock,
Coming up with a 1.3.0 release sounds like a good idea.

+1 for you as the RM for the release.

Regards,
Mike

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it's about time to release, 93 issues have been resolved for
> 1.3: http://s.apache.org/0C and users (on user@) have said they are
> running 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT. The file channel has seen a large number of
> fixes and enhancements including Encryption. We have new sources
> (MultiPort Syslog / Scribe) and new features (metrics, batching
> support for many sinks/sources).
>
> I'd like to volunteer as the Release Manager for the 1.3 release.
>
> Cheers!
> Brock

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-29, 20:01