HBase >> mail # user >> Not able to connect to Hbase remotly

Re: Not able to connect to Hbase remotly
Hi,
Yes Jyothi.
Here is my Java code
           Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
           config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum" ,192.168.0.181);
           config.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort","2181");
           tablePool = new HTablePool(config,Integer.MAX_VALUE);

Anything wrong ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain