Hadoop >> mail # user >> What is currently the best way to write to multiple output locations in Hadoop?

+
W.P. McNeill 2012-03-12, 20:28
+
Harsh J 2012-03-12, 20:34
+
W.P. McNeill 2012-03-12, 20:49
+
W.P. McNeill 2012-03-12, 21:56
Re: What is currently the best way to write to multiple output locations in Hadoop?
Small typo, try:

jar tf hadoop-core-1.0.1.jar | grep -i MultipleOutputs

;)

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria