Avro >> mail # user >> Example for HttpTransceiver with SPNEGO?

Example for HttpTransceiver with SPNEGO?
I'm new to Avro and am looking for some documentation on how to utilize
the HttpTransceiver with SPNEGO. Ticket AVRO-651 indicates that
someone took a look at it but that the "fix" should simply be additional documentation. I've been looking for said documentation, as well as
Googling for examples, but I haven't found anything.

Our JBoss
server is already set up to use Kerberos and our preexisting webapps
have been successfully been using it. I'm just trying to add an
Avro-based webapp to this container and I THINK I've done it correctly
(I just created a new servlet that extends ResponderServlet and added
the info to web.xml), but I'm at a loss as how to go about writing up
the client-side code. Can someone point me in the right direction on
this? Thanks!