HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Never ending transtionning regions.

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-24, 14:43
Re: Never ending transtionning regions.
Agree with Kevin.  HBCK should be able to deal with this.  If it is due to
bad split, then the steps that Kevin had suggested should be automated thro
HBCK.

Regards
Ram