Avro >> mail # user >> How to convert Generic Record to AvroKey<GenericRecord>

How to convert Generic Record to AvroKey<GenericRecord>
Hello,  I am using Avro files for Hadoop MaprReduce.  My Mapper function has following definition.
Mapper <AvroKey<GenericRecord>,NullWritable, AvroKey<GenericRecord>,AvroValue<GenericRecord>>
For writing unit tests for above Mapper function I need to pass AvroKey<GenericRecord>. How do I convert GenericRecord to AvroKey<GenericRecord> ?
Is there any example available ?
Thanks,Ravi