Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-06-21, 03:17
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:05
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan
Thanks Arvind, Abhijeet and Jarek.   Also my thanks to the rest of the
Sqoop community for the help and support.

Regards
Venkat
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heartiest Congratulations Venkat!
>
> Regards,
> Arvind
>
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM, abhijeet gaikwad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Venkat!
> >
> > Best,
> > Abhijeet
> > On Jun 21, 2013 7:02 AM, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat
> > Ranganathan
> > > as a new committer on Sqoop! Venkat has been very active on the project
> > by
> > > for example adding new features, providing valuable feedback on reviews
> > or
> > > driving second release of Sqoop 2! The most notable new features are
> > > Netezza Connector and HCatalog integration, both very significant and
> > > important extensions of Sqoop 1.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Venkat!
> > >
> > > Jarcec

+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-06-22, 23:10