Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
+
Christopher 2013-02-10, 01:04
+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 03:59
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:23
+
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 04:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-02-11, 10:51
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-11, 17:35
+
John Vines 2013-02-11, 04:56
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
> following message and the Usage message:
>
>   Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was defined
>
> What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
> not see any documentation for this program.

The command line options for ContinuousIngest where changed in
ACCUMULO-745.  This example was not updated to use the new command
line options, I will fix it..
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-12, 16:07
+