Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
> following message and the Usage message:
>
>   Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was defined
>
> What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
> not see any documentation for this program.

The command line options for ContinuousIngest where changed in
ACCUMULO-745.  This example was not updated to use the new command
line options, I will fix it..