Hadoop >> mail # general >> Issues in emitting 2D double array from mapper.

+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-10-29, 05:24
Re: Issues in emitting 2D double array from mapper.
2d double array is a matrix.so i should be able to emit the entire matrix .
Can any one suggest how to write a custom datatype

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*