Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Re: Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3
It seems that we have agreement on the release manager which is great, now we need a mentor for the release manager :-) I was the mentor last couple of releases and I'll be more than happy to guide Mengwei, but I would also like to give the chance to others. Is any committer interested in becoming the release mentor for Sqoop 1.99.3?

Jarcec

Hari Shreedharan 2013-08-24, 17:27
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-24, 18:42