Pig >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park

[ANNOUNCE] Congratulations to our new PMC members Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park
Please welcome Rohini Palaniswamy and Cheolsoo Park as our latest Pig PMC members.

Congrats Rohini and Cheolsoo !
+
Daniel Dai 2013-09-11, 23:30
+