Hive >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 05:42
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-30, 07:34
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-05-01, 00:18
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-05-06, 09:18
I took a quick look. Here's a list of things I noticed:

* NOTICE
** Copyright is out of date.

* README.txt
** Add one more '=' to the title underline.
** Requirements section only lists Hadoop 0.20.x
** Will it work with Java 1.7?

* RELEASE_NOTES.txt
** The 0.11 section lists tickets that aren't marked as resolved/fixed on
JIRA, and which are not included in the git commit log (e.g. HIVE-3979).
This may also extend to the 0.10 release notes. Related question: How were
these release notes generated?

* docs/index.html
** Update email list links (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED])

* src/build.properties
** year=2012

* src/eclipse-files/.classpath
** The guava jar is not in the right location. This breaks the eclipse
import.

Thanks.

Carl