Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23

Re: [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23
Robert Evans 2012-04-18, 20:39
Thanks Eli for catching that.  I have done a first pass at updating the tickets.  Please check your jiras to be sure I did not make a mistake on any of them.  I will probably review them in more depth soon.

--Bobby