Hive >> mail # user >> using hive with multiple schemas

Re: using hive with multiple schemas
yeah. database design is always subjective so everybody has an opinion
about it. but if you're just starting out i would recommend you kinda
follow the rules as you would in a traditional relational database system.
so two different datasets would mean two different tables in both Hive and
an Rdb database.

Start there anyway and get your feet wet. :)