Pig >> mail # user >> Pig Roadmap

Pig Roadmap
Hi,
I examined a little bit about pig's roadmap page and I'm interested in some
of them. I found that you might be working on in this items. But I couldn't
find the issue on jira about them. İs anyone working on them and if it's
not, how can I contribute it? I mean should I create issues about them or
what should I do?

- Statistics for Optimizer
- Cost-Based Optimizer Impl.
- Runtime Optimizations (Query rewrite)