Chukwa, mail # user - Supporting sequence numbers

Re: Supporting sequence numbers
Ariel Rabkin 2010-09-27, 17:37
I don't quite understand what you're asking for. There already is a
notion of sequence numbers in Chukwa. What's the aspect of that notion
you want to change, and what's the use case motivating it?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department