Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Multiuser setup on Hive

Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
You could use SASL / kerberos implementation within HiveServer2. Depends on a kerberosized cluster, too. Hive's metastore server provides the same mechanism, but isn't fully multi connect ready.
Here's a link:
http://ben-tech.blogspot.de/2012/10/hive-server-2-in-cdh41.html

- Alex

--