MapReduce >> mail # user >> SequenceFile.Reader Example

+
Dave Cardwell 2012-11-17, 14:09
Re: SequenceFile.Reader Example
Hey Dave,

You could check the TestSequenceFile sources:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/io/TestSequenceFile.java?view=markup

One simple builder-API based reader example lies at ~606 presently,
and a simple writer example at ~583.

--
Harsh J
+