HBase >> mail # dev >> hbaseblog content

Re: hbaseblog content
The data is on a server being held hostage at a data center in Los
Angeles.  I need to pay off my balance with them so I can get it back.
 Oops.

So, I will eventually be able to get the data back.  I have other data
I need to recover off that server so will definitely get the server
back in the next month or so.

JG