Sqoop, mail # user - RE: listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor

Re: listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
Martin, Nick 2013-09-19, 23:13
That makes sense. Using Abe's suggestion got it working but thanks for the additional details.

Sent from my iPhone