Flume >> mail # user >> Using Python and Flume to store avro data

Re: Using Python and Flume to store avro data
No, I am talking about: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=bc1928bc2e23293cb20f4bc2693a3bc262f507b3

This will be in the next release which will be out soon.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan