MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cumulative value using mapreduce

Cumulative value using mapreduce
Hi,

I have a file which has some financial transaction data. Each
transaction will have amount and a credit/debit indicator.
I want to write a mapreduce program which computes cumulative credit &
debit amounts at each record
and append these values to the record before dumping into the output file.

Is this possible? How can I achieve this? Where should i put the logic
of computing the cumulative values?

Regards,
Sarath.