Flume, mail # dev - Restoring trunk to a previous state

Re: Restoring trunk to a previous state
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 07:58
Thanks, Jukka. The merge commits mentioned here aren't really merge commits in the true sense. I will file an INFRA ticket to reset trunk to a commit before the merge commits.
Thanks
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan