HBase >> mail # dev >> Show All Monitored Tasks on Master UI

+
Ted Yu 2012-01-21, 00:35
+
Stack 2012-01-21, 05:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-21, 05:35
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-21, 05:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-21, 06:00
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-21, 06:07
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-21, 17:21
Re: Show All Monitored Tasks on Master UI
Yes I want to see the region server list.

Thanks