HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-25, 04:09
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-26, 19:39
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 19:45
+
Stack 2012-07-26, 20:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 21:01
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-26, 21:20
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-26, 22:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-27, 21:41
+
Elliott Clark 2012-07-28, 01:24
Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
I am also +1 (non-binding). I ran some medium sized tests like TestLoadAndVerify (Bigtop's), and they ran fine.
Devaraj.

On Jul 27, 2012, at 6:24 PM, Elliott Clark wrote:

> On more testing, I'm (a non-binding) +1.
> Tested on hadoop 2.0.0-alpha and cloudera's cdh3 using Loadtest Tool and
> acid verification.
>
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:37 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> 0.94.1 should get out of the door soon, though, because of HBASE-6311,
>> hence (and because this exists in 0.92 and probably 0.90)
>>> I don't think this should be blocker for 0.94.1.
>>
>> +1 on the above from Lars based on the additional comment on HBASE-6461
>>
>> HBCK should be able to get the cluster back in this state, that can be
>> for 0.94.2.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>>   - Andy
>>
>> Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet
>> Hein (via Tom White)

+
Gopinathan A 2012-08-07, 09:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-07-28, 00:30
+
Stack 2012-07-28, 05:32
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 17:16
+
Aditya 2012-08-07, 20:08
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-08, 04:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-08-07, 16:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-08-07, 15:42