Hive >> mail # user >> hive-exec shaded jar a bad idea?

Re: hive-exec shaded jar a bad idea?
That is a good idea. I have also considered jar jar, as well as stripping
these things from hive-exec. Guava provides some nice functions for sure
but when it causes classpath issues with other things, you say to your
self, crud all these problems just for Preconditions.checkNotNull() ?