Avro, mail # user - How to convert .avpr/.avdl file to .avsc file.

+
sourabh chaki 2013-03-20, 11:11
Re: How to convert .avpr/.avdl file to .avsc file.
sourabh chaki 2013-03-20, 14:29
Hi All,

In my application I am getting avro events. I have to process those in
hive. Using avro schema I have created hive table. But I am not able to
load those avro events to the hive table(created by same avro schema).

I am using: load data inpath '/user/test/xyz.avro' into table xyz;

When I execute: select * from xyz;
Failed with exception java.io.IOException:java.io.IOException: Not a data
file.

Please advice what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Sourabh