Accumulo, mail # dev - Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-06, 12:36
+
John Vines 2013-10-06, 15:30
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-07, 11:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-08, 03:39
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-08, 04:02
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 02:03
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-09, 02:06
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 02:12
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-09, 02:18
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 17:12
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 02:38
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-09, 01:45
Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 02:12
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Keith,
>
> It appears that the proxy's useMini and the minicluster command broke
> somewhere between
>
> 1edccf6b30541841bb08329317c6289aca8c8d73
> ACCUMULO-1707 applying Steve's patch
>
> and
>
> 98d7a9efc6d07e71d3803b3830bf9dc9ce8dec9d
> ACCUMULO-1558 made import table fail when files do not exist
>
> There was some weird merging happening during that sequence of commits. At
> some point it looks like the master pom was set to version 1.5.1. If a bug

Were you using git bisect?  If so you may be seeing the behavior I was
where git bisect jumped to a 1.5.1 commit that was merged into master.

+
Keith Turner 2013-10-09, 17:25
+
Corey Nolet 2013-10-10, 00:52