Accumulo >> mail # user >> monitor.Monitor - Unable to contact the garbage collector - connection refused

+
David Medinets 2012-07-13, 01:28
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-13, 01:34
+
David Medinets 2012-07-13, 01:41
Re: monitor.Monitor - Unable to contact the garbage collector - connection refused
Hadoop & Zookeeper put that information at the INFO level the their logs don't they?

On Jul 12, 2012, at 9:41 PM, David Medinets wrote:

> I was thinking that someone might not want hostname and port
> information in log files for security reasons. By putting the
> 'sensitive' information in a DEBUG message instead of an WARNING
> message the level of exposure can be controlled by log4j. Perhaps a
> non-issue, but with these days of consolidating log files into one
> location for analysis using two messages does provide a bit of cover
> when talking security.
>
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Sounds like a good upgrade to me. Could even be done as part of that warning
>> message.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am seeing the following output in my monitor_lasho.log file. Would
>>> it be possible to display the host and port that is being displayed as
>>> a DEBUG level message?
+
David Medinets 2012-07-13, 01:54